View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:15 AM   #281
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

I'm pretty much committed to the following: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 I sense very strongly that complete Human Sovereignty (with few or no strings attached) is not what the ET's (or non-physical entities?) who Steven Greer is interacting with really have in mind. I don't doubt that Dr. Greer is a good man. I don't doubt that he has actual ET contact...or that he is very knowledgeable. The ET's he is dealing with may be the best of the bunch. But I keep getting the sinking feeling that genuine Human Sovereignty is off the table...and out of the question. I'm seeing an ET Theocracy...or a Universal Church...as a world religion indeed. I see and hear a sort of fatalistic resignation in the face and voice of Jordan Maxwell...who is not exactly a Johnny Come Lately to the subjects of Esoteric Knowledge, Ancient Religions, Ufology, Aliens, Secret Societies, New World Order, Vatican, etc. I'm sensing that we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden...and that our options may be somewhat limited. However...I will continue to promote the concept of the United States of the Solar System based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...as a viable alternative to an ET Theocracy. (ETocracy?) We Uppity Humans are a real pain, aren't we...SaLuSa, Monka, and abraxasinas?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-13-2010 at 12:27 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote