View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 12:21 AM   #34
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
Dear Timetotelltheworld! I, for one, am following your thread with great interest and greatly appreciate the message you are trying to make.

I knew about the book of Enoch but had never read it until this past April at my mom's request to take a look into the Aprocrypha. What I have is called "The Secrets of Enoch" which are in a collection called "The Forgotten Books of Eden".

Now, help me, please, to understand. I have begun researching this info (for my own understanding) and found that there are 3 Books of Enoch: Enoch1, Enoch2 and an apparently less important Enoch3. Which one are you quoting?

I feel that to understand who "we" are and who "they" (ETs, Nephilim, Gods, Sons of the Gods, ets.) are (to which members of this forum dedicate so much precious time), these ancient texts are SO important... whether they be Mayan, Egyptian, Hopi, Caldean, Persian, Hindu or whatever!

I do believe that all of the most ancient peoples who have left messages for us to decifer, left them for a reason, and those of us who feel it our mission to decifer them must do just that. Those of you who do not care, or would rather have others do the work and wait for the report... well, wait then.

Thank you, Beren, Historycircus and Truthseekerdan for your valuable input.

Gscraig and Rozzy, we're not talking "church" because, as you know, these texts are not part of the "Bible" ; they are just other ancient texts to discover and decifer. No big deal unless we can learn something new, which I think we can.

Moxie...I don't see that your post was pertinent although it is always a very important message.

And, Timetotelltheworld...I have already found some really interesting research done with the book of Enoch that you haven't mentioned....but I don't want to distract the thread...maybe later when you have proven your thesis...ok?

Peace and Good Will to all of you!

enoch 1
and if you look at it all of it............it tells us a lot and people still line up to discredit it..........Jesus Christ quoted Enoch so did many others and they got rid of this book they didnt just get rid of it they BANNED IT.....BURNED IT........BURIED IT..........DESTROYED IT..........CHANGED ALL OF IT.....WHY BECAUSE WE ARE LIVING A CON STARTED 2009 YEARS AGO

And yes angels aliens same damn thing sorry but its the truth

i know many cant accept this truth but just look its everywhere

ezekiel talks about what
wheel in the sky......ufo.......also many will be imprisoned as a test to theyre faith come on........ Come on little sheep get in line for your ride to the fema camps .................the harvest is waiting

daniel....................in the end times the angels feast on the flesh of man .....................except these arent profits they re fallen angels..............this was never yahwehs plan..............its a con after they got rid of the god of man ...........not the same as the god of the universe...................he was here and they got rid of him and his wife ashara and changed history to erase him......so people would accept the con and not realize it.........
How hard would it have been 2000 years ago to convince a bunch of sheep herders on a hill side of anything considering technology has always been there...................easy ............people flying around in ufos in they're eyes = ''''''''''''''''''gods'''''''''''''''''''''''and they have been playing us the whole damn time...............but people would rather not know the truth it upsets what they have been taught and it scares them

ive seen them shapeshift my family was murdered over this **** and i will expose them any damn way i can

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Change case
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote