Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 11:26 PM   #153
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
That's some really heavy-duty creepy-stuff. It can't be good...I don't think. There are experiences which many have related on Avalon which are mind-boggling...and I have a difficult time relating to them. I'm sort of in denial about a lot of the abductions, contacts, and supernatural occurrances. I can't imagine actually having any of these things happening to me. I'm crazy enough as it is. It would probably push me over the edge. I suspect a lot of 4D 'demonic' activity in 90% of the supernatural and paranormal activity...but I'm not an authority. That's just my paranoid bias. The truth is out there...and so are the bad guys and gals. The horror.

Namaste

I can relate to how you feel. I was soooo frightened of Reptilians that I think it drove me into my first sessions. When I realized I had been a reptilian I got very quiet about the subject :-)

If you have a Christian background, there is a discourse in the New Testament that speaks about the spiritual armor. I think that is some valid stuff. The NT does not talk about creepy stuff to scare people, but to get people to develop their "spiritual armor" and to walk without fear.

What is your spiritual/religious background?

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote