Old 12-12-2009, 04:27 AM   #184
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hello, All:
Bill Ryan wrote:

Scientology processing (original material from L. Ron Hubbard) - but NOT the Church of Scientology. Stay away from them at all costs.

We'll soon be releasing a dynamite interview on this subject from a Church of Scientology whistleblower who blew the Church of Scientology apart 27 years ago and who has never before come forward publicly. This is the first announcement we've made about that. It's a transcript that runs to 26,500 words and is an astonishing story, even by Camelot standards. I hope to release this by the end of this week.
A hearty confirm about staying away from CofS as it operates now, although I was very happy to see the Buffalo branch just produced two "Clears".

I have had over 100hours of past life clearing sessions and gone as far back as my first separation from the "Static" or "Unpotentiated Potential". Doing this type of "back to basic" clearing work helps stabilize one here, plus opens up new worlds. I feel like I walk in more than one world now.

Clearing felt very linear for me until I reached the state of "All Clear" and then it took a quantum leap. Now I know how to play the game so that everyone wins. A lot of constructs fall away after one does some very deep clearing work.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote