View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #65
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post

Did you log back in just to reply to this!!! YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE THINGS WORSE!!!

NOBODY GETS IT BECAUSE YOUR NOT SAYING ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE!!!

YOU ARE DISTRACTING FROM THE ORIGINAL POST!!! STILL!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OUR SPIRITUAL ISLAND BEING OVER RUN WITH TROLLS AND AGENTS!!!

PEOPLE RECRUITING FOR OTHER FORUMS!!!

JTEYE!!!
I feel ya man and after reading this I kind of do feel that someone split this forum on purpose in order just to divide it up for whatever reason. Which just goes to show you avalon was not really about what they said they were. It makes sense, either that or something happened behind the scenes that scared the daylights out of bill and kerry , thus they started an AV2. Did i log back on just to post? lol are you looking to see if I am logged on or off? lol , i hope not man, but if you are thats pretty awesome. Bro I log on and off a hundred times. Its called procrastination. But again you didnt get what I was saying, its cool though. I think your quotes ring true. lol i didnt quote your other quotes, but in relation to trying to say I am not saying anything of importance, again are you trying to be ironic, Cause I cant figure out if you are for real or not? or if this is just your character? Bc remember this JT there is only one Boober! So dont try and bite my style, and if you reply to this , in advance quit being a troll , lol you might be my new hero Jester. And for the dude below me, i cant tell if your being serious or trying to make fun of Boober, either way I like the direction your going.

Last edited by Boober; 03-17-2010 at 03:22 PM.