View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #37
Spregovori

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Dreamland is the black ops code word for the MILABS / Astral illusion technology that is operated out of Groom Lake. They can essentially replicate anything from an alien abduction to a full on demonic attack by extracting you out of body and then creating the illusion of these things around you. These things come full on with all of the vibes of the real deal. I did not get the fake abduction scenario, I got the demonic attack scenario. With Steven apparently he got the full spread, he does not tell all of the details, just some of them.
My apologies if i am getting too off topic with this.

This is new to me.

Tone3 does this mean that someone experiencing astral travel...be it around the house...or be it to other dimensions, planets...etc Can as well be just astral illusion?
And the victim completely helpless is not aware about any of this...is strongly believing that anything experienced during this illusion is 100% correct?

If that is so...how can anyone with astral experiences claim that they are genuine and not some method of remote control?

What is the probability that people claiming to have this extra-ordinary abilities are actually being manipulated in a very sinister way?