View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 12:57 AM   #44
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Book Recommendations

I concur, The Divine Matrix is truly excellent. Especially if you are needing a left brain science approach to truth.

The book that began a real longing to know more for me was "Initiation" by Elizabeth Haich (autobiography of her journey through past lives to her final initiation in this life)

I read it many years ago and it awakened in me a real knowing of what our journey is truly about. The ensuing years have been about gaining more and more knowledge and undestanding. The more we know, the more we realise we have to learn.

Others have been:
"The Light Shall Set You Free" Norma Milanovich and Shirley McCune
This book tells us of the 12 universal laws that we are all governed by, including the Law of Attraction, and the 21 sub-laws. Very easily defined, but a lot of power behind the words.

We truly do live in an ordered universe.

"The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" Vols 1 & 2 by Drunvalo Melchizedek
Drunvalo is a walk-in, who arrived in the 1970s. He has a definite purpose in awakening us to our true divinity and preparing us for ascension. These two books explain humanity's journey and includes our extraterrestrial connection and how we are guided and protected by higher realities.

"The Serpent of the Light" also by Drunvalo Melchizedek
Serpent of the Light is about the preparation that is taking place right now, both here and in the higher realms, to assist us and Mother Earth to Ascend.

We live in very exciting times. It is a joy to be here to experience it!

Love, light and peace always

Last edited by angel3553; 10-30-2008 at 12:59 AM.
angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote