View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 09:25 PM   #30
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Book Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
If there is already a post dedicated to recommended books, I apologize.
I could not find one.
Assuming I'm surrounded by avid readers, I thought we could recommend books that we feel are aligned with where we are, and perhaps where we know we will be, spiritually.
If you feel it necessary, give a link to a description of the book, and maybe where it can be purchased.

My most recent favorites are;

Light-Seeds; Michael St.Clair
2012 The Return of Quetzalcoatl- Daniel Pinchbeck

Other books that sounded off a reminder of my power include anything written by Brian Weiss or Neale Donal Walsch.

Mutant Message Down Under~ Marlo Morgan

Way of The Peaceful Warrior & Sacred Journey Of The Peaceful Warrior~
Dan Millman

Illusions~ Richard Bach

Tao Te Ching~ Lao-tzu

The Miracle of Mind Dynamics~ Joseph Murphy

Celestine Prophecy~ James Redfield

The Tao Of Pooh~ Bejamin Hoff

I'll stop here.
I'm looking forward to the list that could grow here, and I thank you all in advance, for taking the time to share what literature assisted in your wake up call.

Circles,
CW
Free Book "YOU" - See also "Master Key System"

You - Charles F Haanel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table of Contents

Everything in the universe vibrates...yes, everything.

All force, all matter, all energy - even your life itself - is then a vibratory activity that conforms to precise natural laws.

So if you really want to understand why the universe is the way it is, you must come to an understanding of how vibrations operate and manifest...and this is a thought-provoking and insightful book to get you started.

In a powerful follow-up work to his world-famous Master Key System, Charles F Haanel explores a vast range of subjects from astronomy to astrology, from physics to alchemy, and much, much more.

You will serve as a reference guide that you will return to again and again as a source of answers to many of life's puzzling mysteries.

As you contemplate the ideas within this masterful volume, you will gradually discover the vibrational instruments of your world that harmonize together to culminate in the grand symphony of your life.

Also available to read for free at PsiTek are Charles F Haanel's other books The Master Key System and Mental Chemistry

1. Introduction

2. Planetary Vibrations

3. Solar Vibrations

4. Mental Vibrations

5. Electrical Vibrations

6. Celestial Vibrations

7. Celestial Vibrations - Continued

8. Cosmic Vibrations

9. Light Vibrations

10. Sound Vibrations

11. Color Vibrations

12. Heat Vibrations

13. Periodicity

14. The Source Of Life

15. The Emotions

16. Magnetism

17. The Imagination

18. Destiny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web PsiTek.net

Index of PsiTek website
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote