View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 02:45 PM   #5
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Recommended Reading

Hi Gevaudan...

Thanks for this.. it looks like a good read and does certainly resonate with feelings I've had for many years...that I'm 'here to help'.

In fact, I've had little other direction in my life, for career or even relationship other than a sense of being here to help others. Yet I've no idea what that means.

Since some years I've felt there might be a cataclysm of some kind, and that maybe my 'helpfulness' will become necessary after that event , in whatever else takes place.

It seems my skill set is not particularly well matched for the standard life as is currently on planet earth. Building wealth, following the material plane of existence. Love, peace and harmony, a sense of one with all creation. That is my calling. I'm not saying I'm great at it , but it's what I feel to be right. Prospering at another's failure is not where I'm at

However, that all said, I have to be careful not to feed my ego reading texts like this, that suggest I might be part of some select, alternative reality. It's all too easy to believe that any dissonance is caused by the 'incorrect world' outside, and not because of failings that I personally have. I am careful of any treatise that flatters my special place, and rewrites reality to put me at the centre of something wonderful, involving aliens or other planes, of which there is no real proof.

But, that said.. it does resonate.. and I look forward to reading the whole thing before making any other comment. It is noble to hope that people will associate with serving humanity, rather than trying to 'profit' from it, as so many seem to do these days.

Thanks for the ebook, we need more great information like this at Avalon to read and to discern.

Peace n Love

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote