View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #347
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
If you roll a wheel along the ground after having paint put on the perimeter of the wheel, then you will find a Linearization of the circle comprising the perimeter of the wheel.
The length of the 'painted line' on the floor will be the 'Wavelength' of the wheel as the circumference or size of the wheel.
The painted line will be like a time-interval or inverse frequency for the movement of the wheel in dynamical motion of rolling along the ground.

Then each full rotation of the rolling wheel will be like a quantum of time alike the rotation of the wheel being stationary on an axle say not moving linearly but simply revolving about its pivotal axis in Circular Now-Time intervals.

Abraxas
Ok. And thanks again for your answer. I can see the above, in terms of turning a circular into a linear representation. And also how repetition would result, as the end point on a loop would equal the start point.

But in going back to your original post to me that raised the question, I find no more clarity now than I had when I first read it.

Here it is:

Quote:
Dear myplanet!

The reason is a timeline, converging ALL so called prophecies; but mainly:
1. The Mayan 65 baktun count, ending December 21st, 2012;
2. The Great Step in the Pyramid of Gizeh.
3. The fourtiered Torah in Noah-Ezekiel-Daniel-Revelation.

The 'authorization' from Thuban occured on August 29th, 2009 and within a 'Warp-Time-Loop'.
This warptime runs from December 8th, 2004 to April 1st, 2012 with a midpoint of August 4th, 2008.
The seven years of 'tribulation' (of the archetypes defining the Meme complex of the Old World) so run from December 8th, 2004 to December 8th, 2011.

From April 1st, 2012 to December 21st, 2012 are precisely 265 days, the mean gestation period for a human pregnancy.
The timeline between August 4th, 2008 and December 21st, 2012 is precisely 1600 days.
The warptime encompasses precisely 2300+370=1335+1335=2670 days.
1600+12000=13600 days point to September 27th, 1975 and when the 'measurements' of the 'inside' and the 'outside' began. The outside of the 'temple' are 1600 days and the inside of 'The New Jerusalem' are 12000 days.

The sixth 'angel' sounded on August 29th, 2008 and the preparation will proceed until December 8th, 2011 after which time the seventh 'angel' will become authorised to sound.
When this angel sounds, the 'Mystery of God' shall be finished.

August 4th, 2008 is warptimed onto August 4th, 28AD to manifest the Manyness of the Oneness.

The final dispensation of the One began November 30th, 2009 and seven weeks thereafter on January 18th, 2010 the implementation will culminate on March 28th, 2011 and be followed by the reconfiguration of the anniversery of April 1st, 2011.
From April 1st, 2011 the Many will be the One and one year later, the warp-loop will be completed to IMPREGNATE Gaia with her ManySeed.
The New Baby of the Starhumanity will be born on December 21st, 2012 after the gestation.

The 'curse' of the 'Holy Books' will then be lifted on August 4th, 2013.

This is all I can reveal at this time.

Abraxas
I haven't studied any numerology and it holds no meaning for me therefore. Is there any way of explaining simply why you have chosen this moment to come forward with your information? I've very curious about this, because of several things. I'm aware of a tremendous shift in consciousness and energy in the last month or so, AND I have recently encountered a great Dragon Queen and conversed with her, AND I've asked some of my higher guides if they'd heard of the council of Thuban, or just simply Thuban, and none of them have. Things are changing very rapidly now, and I'm just trying to keep track of the "players" as they enter and exit the game. why now?