View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #12
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: swine flu mutation ukrane's plague hits the US the plague has arrived

Those reports are dated back in Nov, we posted information on a thread about the two cases in Iowa a couple months ago. Thankfully I haven't seen evidence of it spreading since, if it has they've done a good job keeping it under wraps.

Lately the gov't has even backed off the swine flu saying it's dying down, although there are reports of "expected" mutations arising so "get your shot" campaigns are still alive...always makes you wonder why it's expected?!

We have a lot of assistance in the battle against the dark side and the forces of the Illuminati, so don't underestimate the forces of good or the allies working on the side of humanity. Fear mongering only serves to lower our vibration, when they need our help in visualizing a positive outcome...,that's what increases the chance of it happening.

At one point I was really scared of this mutated plague too, but my feelings have changed since the whole thing has died down because I have a feeling something's working in our favor here - something powerful enough to fight a plague. Remember, the forces of Heaven can overcome anything the dark side throws out. We need to start believing in that, lets not lower our vibration by sinking into a fear mode.

Boost up your immune system, eat right and believe!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote