View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 02:27 AM   #799
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Her cysts on her ovaries have pretty much disappeared and the large fibroid has reduced tremendously in size. I was going to wait until she re-visited her doctor to verify her results. The doctors wanted to remove them. She will probably be seeing her doctor in the next few weeks and I will update then. SEE BELOW!

This is the protocol that is on the internet about getting rid of cancer with MMS and DMSO.
(The only warning about using DMSO on humans that I have seen is about potential liver damage although that may be with over use.)

You add (5) 1/2 teaspoons of citric acid with 1/2 teaspoon of MMS swirl glass and wait three minutes and then add (5) 1/2 teaspoons of DMSO (reduce the amount of DMSO if skin irritation occurs).

Put the mixture into a fine mister and spray on skin. This is after you have taken a bath and cleaned the skin well as the DMSO will carry anything on the skin into the body. She says she lays down on a clean sheet or towel while the mixture is drying on her skin. She has been doing it daily and the cysts have almost completely disappeared. This is the only remedy she has been using and is not in conjunction with anything else. You spray it all over your body including the back (lean forward and spray over back to reach the whole back if you do not have anyone else to apply it). She then would re-spray the ovary and uterus areas and rub in. Wash hands well after that.

In the morning you wash it off.

After about 7 days the cysts and fibroid have greatly abated.

KEEP IN MIND WHEN USING THE DMSO THERE IS AN ODOR ASSOCIATED WITH IT SORT OF LIKE A GARLIC SMELL.

ALSO, YOU MAY EXPERIENCE A LITTLE BIT OF TINGLING WHILE THE PRODUCT IS DRYING. OPEN WOUNDS WILL STING A LITTLE.

GREAT NEWS!! My friend's most recent visit to her doctor regarding the tumor in her uterus revealed that it had reduced further in size and the doctor no longer feels it is necessary to perform surgery and she was asked to return in A YEAR for another check-up. She continues her protocol as described above to eventually eliminate the tumor all together.

http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book:
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

5 and 10 Pack MMS Specials Also Available

Low cost shipping rates, includes worldwide.

This company uses the nice dropper tops that don't crystallize or let out extra drops. Packaged by a FDA regulated Nutraceutical Company in sealed containers.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-07-2010 at 02:35 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote