Thread: Just saw Avatar
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 10:28 PM   #44
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Just saw Avatar

Henna I was a ex military man with a top secret clearance , many of us would like to talked about what we do or did. The connection that NASA has to Hollywood is historical. Do you think for one second they would go to Mars and show the general public was really up there . James Cameron was the perfect solution to hide and create an illusion. In order to do this you have to let him in on a secret but you cannot work on these projects without a clearance so I am sure the same clause apply to James like anybody else who has a top secret clearance . The reason they postponed the trip to Mars is to wait after the disclosure shock is over then the services of Mr. Cameron will no longer be needed .How long before disclosure takes place, it will take a couple of years at least. I love this movie because many veterans have done things we are ashamed of and in many ways it does justice to the way many veterans feel after they come back from war wish we could put our weapons down and disobey the orders to engage the enemy. No I will not sir.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote