View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #14
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important update regarding Camelot site changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue View Post
Begging for money is very undignified. Begging for money to jet around the world and have a great time is great idea though. Full marks Kerry! You gotta hand it to her- she is resourceful.
She knows there's a sucker born every minute and that a fool and his money are easily parted.
Mel Fabergas, Red ICE Radio and even C2C can do it over the phone but Kerry must be there in person.
There will be no TV show. We've heard it all before. Even if there was it would be a controlled piece. Much like Jesse Ventura and the Conspiracy Theory show. i'm sure he would've wanted it much different but he was told it's this deal or nothing. He may have opened a few eyes (hopefully) but it was very much spun with not much substance. Bits of truth but the viewer given much scope to dismiss it. It was all stuff we've heard before. Nothing new.
Bill has kept his credibility and his mind.
Kerry always telling us her 'intuition' and her dreams are somehow important!
I sure hope she takes Miriam Delicado with her. I am still trying to work out just why that woman gets so much 'airtime' ?- she claims to have seen and dealt with ETs that the people travelling with her in the same car did not!
Yep! Right. Send money so she can go on holiday to Sth America so she can learn from a tribe of natives how to save the world!
Incredible!

If people are to learn anything from these past events it would be not to go to conclusions or speculate. Apart from your points about Jesse Ventura, I see a whole lot of rubbish. You seem to point out that Kerry is the only one getting money, but I am sure most here are aware of the donations they receive are split equally between them. Check your facts before speaking in public.

Be smart,

Tommy
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote