View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 06:02 AM   #2645
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Emoto's research into the effects of music on the body (which is mostly water) does concern me. I remember being shown his work years before it became publicly know through what the bleep etc,

I am physically strong and healthy so I guess my energy templates can recover rapidly after being 'blasted' so to speak.

I think the actual lyrical intent of a song can do more damage on one's consciousness. I try to avoid listening to anything too morbid or nasty lyrically.
Young kids these days listening to death/black metal I feel so sorry for, I hope that they don't have to go through the years of unbelievable pain and depression I did before they see their way out of that limiting reality... unreality. They think its a joke but has fatal consequences if you give it enough of your energy. I think on a subconscious level they know something is deeply wrong with society and that is their way of rebelling against authority figures who they feel are implementing the status quo.

The true nature of the universe is bliss and abundance, you just have to let it in.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote