View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #34
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What needs to happen re: Free Energy Devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapcrates View Post
I am to stretched and too por. but we are aiing at getting a getig a group together in the hastings / east sussex area a some point [pssibly surounded by a forefield if i ge my way!] I have beenitno the energy thing sice the 90's used to be on ye olde energy 21 newsgroup waaaay back. tll got a mate from there who was working with Joe on the cell - he went nd hid up a mountain in the outback of australia aron 98 or 99. As far as i know, he stll wont come down. He reckoned they could detect the activation of the Joe cel at man miles distance, and used to send black helicopters over evey time he started up.

You worry about knock on the door now - it was a lot more scay back then. very paranoid.

May i enquire as to the general area of your investigations? might well have som material have some materail for you - got quite an extensve database.
hi soapcrates - Do you have any information about telluric currents?

Info - A telluric current (from Latin tellūs, "earth") is an electric current which moves underground or through the sea. Telluric currents result from both natural causes and human activity, and the discrete currents interact in a complex pattern. The currents are extremely low frequency and travel over large areas at or near the surface of Earth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telluric_current

It has been used in the past -
- In September 1862, an experiment to specifically address Earth currents was carried out in the Munich Alps (Lamont, 1862)
- Telluric currents can be harnessed to produce a useful low voltage current by means of earth batteries.
- Such devices were used for telegraph systems in the United States as far back as 1859.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote