View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #9
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mass UFO sightings across South America cause panic?

Thanks for the Bill Cooper links Smat, I have seen most of them. There is another insider filmed in the late 90's who spoke of man-made events and diseases, but I can't remember his name for the life of me. Somthing that stuck with me that he said was despite both political parties being influenced and used in certian ways, He intimated that under a "democratic" rule, most of the unconscionable actions would occur.

In regards to the video, it seems authentic enough along the lines as other similarly spotted activity, but I feel we may be missing an opportunity here.
There does not seem to be any effort taken to see if the formations these crafts are making are also some attempt to communicate other than visually.

I'm wondering if there are still-shot photos being taken that will allow for analyzing or decoding a message of some sort?

Based on my observations. the same regions of the planet seem to experience these type of sightings most often. I wonder why?

Someone remarked the people showing a calm panic...EXACTLY. Obviously, these craft can fly in much closer in proxity to the surface to really awaken the observing populace, but panic is not the goal, only awakening.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote