View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 10:55 AM   #1
weezle
Avalon Senior Member

Default How brainwashed can someone be?

HI every1 this is my 1st post, so be gentle on me id like to apologise on my english because it is not so great.

Okay, here is the deal, im from Slovenia, small country in Europe, we're known at our kindness and readyness to help (or so i thought untill today).

Me and my friend were driving down the road when an American girl stopped us and started asking us about certain street. We explained her that on foot it will take her more then 1 hour and that we'd be more then happy to give her a ride, as this is going on she is on the telephone with someone also American im guessing as she was speaking in english with him, she asked him in this exact words: "should I drive with this people?" and i guess the answer from the other side of the phone line was NO, because she went running away omg

So, this is because people in US are bombarded with the term terrorists or what? I cant believe how someone can be so naive and stupid :/ i just hope there are not alot more like this out there cuz its sad it ruined my day...

okay, best wishes from Slovenia!
weezle is offline   Reply With Quote