Thread: Who Are You?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 09:40 PM   #5
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Are You?

What a nice rose Celine, actually it is especially meaningful for me that particular image, I feel you were inspired as it made me feel very nice inside, gratitude.

~ Reality is: we are all so amazingly wonderful and beautiful and Pure and filled with Life and unique special, amazing, joyful Beings of Light.

Every one of us.

Nothing we have ever done, thought, not-done in any way shape or form can change the reality of who we really are.

Each of us I suggest has a Divine Blue Print, an I AM blue print, our Pure Divine Self, that is who we truly are.

We have been playing in the sandbox of duality here to try this separate identity thing out. When we awaken to who we really are, and BE who we are, our Divine Self, nothing is lost, our experiences in duality simply add to our understanding of life outside of Oneness (not sameness ~ uniquely I AM).

"If we didn't know what sucked, how could we know what was cool?"

We're here Now to Awaken, that's what we're here to do.

No decisions we've made in the past should affect our decisions Now.

Time to BE.

We are Divine Beings having a material experience. Let us awaken to our Divinity Now.

God's gifts are many for those who choose to Be. Now's the time to choose, and see clearly we are the One we have been waiting for.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote