View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #1280
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I've been lately trying to spark some interest in Sacred Geometery but the subject just lies flat.
I have a certain frustration with this type of geometry awareness too. Many years ago I read a book that laid down the ground rules for understanding it. Magic squares were brought into it and by translating the numbers into a certain sequence on a page of graph paper, then connecting the dots in a certain sequence, you'd came up with elevation views of cathedral architecture.

What narks me is that I've turned my rather biggish library inside out and I can't find that book. Please tell me I didn't dream it.

I agree with both of you Luminari and Brook. There are just too many threads on politics and global warming type issues. We know there are political issues and we know there are global warming issues. We also know the sky is blue and that grass is green - but we don't go poking these things under people's noses so why the blazes cause thread pollution on Avalon? This is not what Avalon is about - it's about like minded people trying to interact with each other to find a way through the upcoming events with the least damage done.

Okay, I've finished, does anybody else want to step up onto this soapbox?
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote