Thread: Digestion
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 10:22 AM   #17
Enuma Elish
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Digestion

As a Herbalist and Colonic Therapist I have seen a lot of IBS and Colitis etc. These disorders are bad bacterias in the stomach and bowels. You have to kill the bacteria before you can heal that part of the body. Probiotics are very essential but a good qualtiy one from your country, do the research into the best. To kill the bacteria dont feed it SUGAR of any sort and packaged food not from mother earth. There are many natural killers but I have found MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) to work the fastest and is safe. Pau D Arco tea, Kolorex and Three Lac a powerful probiotic obtainable in most countries from the net. Of course you will not be able to get rid of the bacteria properly if you have heavy metals in the body which most of us have, so a detox is required, get a Hair Mineral Analysis to determine the levels in your body. Heavy Metals in the body feed the bacteria as does SUGAR as I have mentioned. Having Hydrotherapy Colonics to clean the bowel out on a regular basis is highly recomended while you detox and kill the bacteria. it helps to get the old toxic waste out so the body can start anew, you will feel wonderful once you experieince this. Candida is a large part of this disorder. Look up the diet and info for Candida. Sugar and the prossesed western diet have to be eliminated I can not say more about NOT eating SUGAR with these problems. For Enzymes/Hydrochloric Acid you can always try Braggs Apple Cider vinegar if you dont suffer from the above disorders. SOOOO...Clean the bowel from years of old built up waste, take high quality probiotics and enzymes and eat only food from the earth, detox the heavy metals, drink lots of clean water and absolutely NO SUGAR and you will be back on track to being healthy. Some doctors/specialtist do not understand this disorder and will say things they dont understand.
Enuma Elish is offline   Reply With Quote