James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
The Gift of Remembering

By James Casbolt/ Commander Michael Prince

Dear Jacqui

I know I can't always answer all your questions when you ask and this must be frustrating for you. I have put something together here for you.
A wealth of knowledge that was taught to me combined with answers I have found within myself from the shamanic path of travelling through the darkness into light.

A gift that you may pass onto others. You deserve this as you are a very special woman. I'd like to tell you a secret, it involves your connection to Thoth. About the Illuminati driving vans past your house wit the words THOT and MERLIN printed on them and people in the NSA and Majestic claiming you have connections to the Ibis program.
Okay here it is-

ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES THAT HAS BEEN TAUGHT TO PEOPLE IS THAT THEY HAVE TO DIE AROUND THE AGE OF 80 YEARS OLD!

Poeple are dying around this age because they have been told they have to. Everyone else seems to be dying around this age so they go along with it.
We've all heard on this forum how KAMAGOL II was 4,000 years old when he died on December 27th 1976 ( there was more than one Kamagol at the time ).
WELL THOTH WAS MUCH OLDER THAN THIS!
The secrets of the immortals has been kept from humanity. At this time, like Prometheus stealing fire from the gods and bringing it back to humanity, these secrets are started to come back.

THE ROOT CAUSE OF DYING YOUNG IS SUPPRESSED MEMORIES OF TRAUMA THAT PEOPLE CANNOT REMEMBER IN THEIR CONCIOUS MINDS!

For example most people die of birth trauma I.E- They have not remembered, faced and processed the first experiences of exiting the womb and the entering the world again. Suppressed painful memories hold actaul physical weight I.E- people have been weighed on very sensitive scales before facing and remembering painful memories. After these memories were remembered and faced, they have been weighed again and are now physically lighter.
We need to become light to become immortal again.

The Tat Brotherhood

Approximately 12,500 years ago Atlantis sank. I was there and remember this. There was an island on Atlantis called Undal and this was the last part to go underwater. The time is near for many of us to remember this.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Jacqui- Thoth travelled on a spaceship from Atlantis to the Great pyramid in Egypt and Thoth's son Tat, disembarked with a large group of masters and entered the great pyramid by a circular tunnel leading them to its underground city ( which has been full of NSA personnel in recent years ). The people of this underground city later formed a group called THE TAT BROTHERHOOD and there is still a large commuinity of immortal people living there today.
Many of these people now live among humanity in various contries, there identities kept secret. Some do not know who they are, as there memories have been erased by the NSA. Think about that for a minute!
Others who live amongst people, know exactly who they really are.
Thoth's ship then flew to Lake Titicaca- the Island of the Sun in Peru, south america. The seagate off the coast off St Ives may come out here as well. I remember laying my body down and resting here as well thousands of years ago as well.

Thoth disembarked here with another group of masters and they founder an empire here!
Now Thoth had to perform long meditation and prana breathing sessions daily to stay alive so long. HOWEVER WE HAVE EVOLVED SINCE THEN AND THIS IS NOT NECESSARY ANYMORE IN OUR EFFORTS FOR IMMORTALITY!
Think about why artificial intelligence suppresses us with torture from the time we are in the womb, within minutes of birth with electroshock ( if actual birth is not terrifying enough ) and consistantly through our young lives until we break away.
AI knows the immortals are back and are threats that could switch off this source of evil in this galaxy. Our power lies in our sexual kundalini and prana energy. This is why so much sexual abuse is used in the programming, to split us off from our true identities. The Atlantean masters, the Egyptian masters, the ancient Greek masters, the French Merovingian 'Merpeople', the Romany 'Romantics'

I'll continue this post tommorow

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote