View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 02:26 AM   #663
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

What is string theory?
By Jan Rodrigo

Basically I tried to look up string theory and I think my intuition was right, it’s how everything is connected in the universe gravity’ practical’s waves vibrations and so on and on and on I mean you could go on for ever. None of this could be proven because are technology {in public demean} has not curt up. Pulse from what I gather there look for the answers in just are dimension which is imposable because you have to look at the whole Picher not just a few percent, I mean you cant find the answers with out have the hole equation .there saying that every thing is connected in the dimension by strings of energy ier vibrations that can not be seen with any equipment {in the public demean}. Its been revered to as the music of hyperspace and in music you have string of note which all connect to make the perfect song I.e. creation the thing is there looking at part of the song {just are dimension} so they only get some of the notes the rest of the notes are in the other dimensions so there’s only a bit of the song, and because they have no evidence of all the dimensions this is class as new age stuff some physicists well not even tire to look because of this they just blow the idea off as crazy thinking. I mean god do people complicate things I mean to me it’s quite simple [maybe because of my understanding of conciseness and spirituality]. But in my words its simple it‘s like and internet of vibration all connected to every thing and the pilot and creator is consciousness god basically all living enteritis everything in creations connected every thing, all is a hologram and if you study holograms you no that any peace of that hologram no mater how small contains a peace of the whole, I well do a post on holograms because it’s very important information. Any way that’s my view hers some information I found see what you think

String theory, often called the “theory of everything,” is a relatively young science that includes such unusual concepts as superstrings, brains, and extra dimensions. Scientists are hopeful that string theory will unlock one of the biggest mysteries of the universe, namely how gravity and quantum physics fit together.
String Theory Features
String theory is a work in progress, so trying to pin down exactly what the science is, or what its fundamental elements are, can be kind of tricky. The key string theory features include:
All objects in our universe are composed of vibrating filaments (strings) and membranes (branes) of energy.
String theory attempts to reconcile general relativity (gravity) with quantum physics.
A new connection (called supersymmetry) exists between two fundamentally different types of particles, bosons and fermions.
Several extra (usually unobservable) dimensions to the universe must exist.
There are also other possible string theory features, depending on what theories prove to have merit in the future. Possibilities include:
A landscape of string theory solutions, allowing for possible parallel universes.
The holographic principle, which states how information in a space can relate to information on the surface of that space.
The anthropic principle, which states that scientists can use the fact that humanity exists as an explanation for certain physical properties of our universe.
Our universe could be “stuck” on a brane, allowing for new interpretations of string theory.
Other principles or features, waiting to be discovered.

I mean there‘s a lot of information out there if your welling to research and I want people to prove me wrong we all should learn like this and that’s were true knowing enlightenment comes from o and the reason I keep saying in public demean is because the people in power know all this any way but they don’t want it in the hands of the public I think you all no that any way

All my love to every being Jan Rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote