View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #658
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Who is the picture of?
Is that Jan Rodrigo? What is his native language?

Regarding the below email in yellow, sorry but I haven't been following this Rev. Anthony Pike stuff, can someone fill me in real quick (sounds like someone enjoying some creative humor on the subject of this thread).

James and Jan‏
Sent: 11 March 2010 08:57:50
To: cosmicrfgroup (cosmicrf@hotmail.com)
3 attachments | Download all attachments (129.2 KB)
jamescasb...jpg (10.5 KB), janrodrig...jpg (58.3 KB), stives.jpg (60.3 KB)

Our X-Man, James '007' Bolt, in St Ives, Cornwall has now revealed that he has a pal named Jan Rodrigo who lives near St Ives who is a former lunatic asylum inmate who has teamed up with James to battle the aliens. Meanwhile, St Ives continues to be abuzz with NSA agents driving around in black Cadillacs asking the way to Tescos. In fact, Tescos seems to be the rendezvous point for 'black ops' in the area and the Tesco manager admits he's mystified at all the black Cadillacs and 'spooks' that frequent his supermarket. Meanwhile, alien spacecraft keep crashing all around after being shot down by Tesla beam weaponry at nearby Portreath AFB. James, meanwhile, is on the ball retrieving all the crashed spacecraft and ET bodies which he's purported to be storing in his fridge where he uses the body parts in bizarre Satanic rituals once performed by his nemesis, Aleister Crowley, and his disciple, Ron Hubbard. Okay, folks, I gotta go now before I also go nuts!! Meanwhile, check out the posts at http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d.php?p=252724.
Yours in the battle for planet earth,
Rev Dr Anthony G. Pike (UK)
Cosmic Research Foundation
Markapur, A.P. 523316, India
E-Mail cosmicrf@hotmail.com
Tel 91-8596-224312/9959-684635
Date 11th March 2010
ufohunterusa is offline   Reply With Quote