James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

how the story un folds
the AI target of illusion
begining of the five sense illusion

The world we know to be reality
Is an illusion

First we’ll start simple, if you have researched what the world around us is made up off, the building blocks of are so called solid world, you we’ll no or find out, the main foundation are atoms. Everything around us are made of atoms, the air, you & me, the table, the chair you are sat on, all are made up of atoms! All so you we’ll no that atoms are not solid at all they are in fact hollow. we can now see into atoms using strong stethoscopes, about 5% of an atom is suppose to be solid but lets get real we thought that all off the atoms were solid, that is an till we got the technology to looking to them. And we apparently don’t have technology to do this bull **** if you ask me this information is more dangerous to the people in power, who don’t want
People to realize the world they live in is an illusion, they mite start asking questions.
Here is a Picher I have manage to get off a atom

[IMG][/IMG]

This is a quote from Ernest Rutherford

If an atom were expanded to the size of a cathedral, its nucleus would be the size of a fly .deduced the existence of this atomic 'fly'

Quiet incredible if you ask me the nucleus (in red & blue) is the 5% that is apparently solid the other 95% ( in yellow ) is hollow well, that’s what we know with are technology Ha-ha. so this makes me ask if nothing around me can be solid why can't I put my hand thought it and why dose everything appear to be solid it just doesn’t make sense. Well yes it doses if you look at into are five senses. anyway I don't want people to take what I say as fact, that happens far to much, people have got to start researching things them self’s that is how you get true understanding tire to prove me wrong. Here is a quote by albeit Einstein

"Reality is merely an illusion,
Albeit a very persistent one."
******************************** Albert Einstein

I was searching the net for information on atoms when I ran it into a web site which had a question
Why do objects appear solid if they are made mostly of empty space?
Here are some ideas of people. But the fact is all are wrong I well explain in the next
Part. Love to all

Jan Rodrigo

I do not know all of the correct terminology...it has been many years since I have study basic science. But my understanding is that at the sub-atomic and smaller levels everything is made up of mostly empty space... yet objects and even our bodies appear solid... how can this be?
7 months ago
Report Abuse
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Atoms are not completely made up of empty space, protons and neutrons are measured at 1 atomic mass unit (amu). Atoms can have 1 to about 280 amu's depending on the element. However, amu's are very, very small, but built up and bonded, they form everything you and I see. Electrons are the sub-atomic particles that are so small they are ignored. This question would fall more so in the chemistry area.
7 months ago
100% 1 Vote
0 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report Abuse electrons exhibit wavelike properties; although they are typically thought of as "orbiting" the nucleus of an atom, in truth (or at least quantum-mechanically) they are more or less all around the nucleus at once. Well not completely, but sort of. Fermions are able to pass through this electron cloud (like when uranium decays and kicks out a neutron) and photons of certain wavelengths can also pass through atoms. Other photons are absorbed by the electron cloud, transferring their energy to the atom, usually in the form of heat.

So although atoms are mostly empty space, their electrons act as a "shell" and absorb many frequencies of light that reach them. The atoms in a solid are very close together, so generally photons can't pass through them without hitting something. In liquids and gasses, the atoms are farther apart, which is part of the reason why they are more often clear.
7 months ago on

I was looking for more information on atoms that would help to solve the problems that people have on explaining why, everything a piers to be soiled but due to the make up of atoms is impossible .here is what I found amongst main stream research.

What does atom mean in the Greek meaning?
In: History Politics and Society, Chemistry [Recategorize]

Atom in Greek means:

A. not

Toms. Cut

So atom means the smallest particle that can not be divided or cut anymore! Where does the word atom come from and who first used this word?

Around 2,500 years ago this Greek dude name Democritus was sitting around just thinking. He was thinking about cutting stuff up and came up with the idea that there must be a point where you could no longer cut something any smaller. He named the atom after the Greek word atoms, which means that which can't be split. The cool part is that he was right, well 90% right.

We can split atoms, but if you split an atom it becomes something else. An atom is the smallest unit of a particular kind of material. For example if you cut a gold block into smaller and smaller pieces you would eventually be left with one gold atom. If you cut that atom into pieces you don't get smaller pieces of gold, you get protons, neutrons and electrons, which can be rearranged into something completely different.

Imagine how you would feel if you thought of an idea that took 2,400 years before it was proved right! Talk about being ahead of the times! There is a nuclear physics institute in Athens, Greece named after Democritus. Think about that, how it would feel to have people naming stuff after you thousands of years after you did your work!

I started to think there is a lot more to this then any one can imagine, so I read some books and researched some more for information that was in the main stream. There are vast amounts of information on this which I will be showing you, and I think it is revolutionary as many put it the new science properly the biggest jump in human awareness for a long time. So what happens when scientist to day tire to spilt the last bit of an atom? I mean according to this Greek guy Democritus it can’t be done. I then brought a book called punk science (to help in my own understanding) this book is amazing and I will any one who would like to understand your self and this illusion to by it .I found (according to the book ) that when they tried to split the nucleus of the atom that instead of finding a soiled ,they In fact found a wave of probability , this infect means that when they went to the core of the atom to find some sort of soiled (particles) ,all they found was a wave probability to were it mite be ,or as put in punk science a map to were it mite be!. That means the atoms could be anything or any were in an infinite level of possibility! So what defies what they are or where they are? Well the next thing is the wave stays in the mode of probability (it should be called wave of possibility) till measured then its position is found, as ether a wave or a practical depending on the experiment i.e. if you do an experiment to look for a wave or on a wave, that is what you well get or if you do a experiment to look for or on practical it well totally responded but it is still nether a wave or practical it is both these is called wave practical duality. The wave of probability dose not manifest into form and till the experiment is done. Then it response completely to the observation (which is experimentation). There for it is in fact the observation which brings matter into form. Now if you look in the English dictionary under the word observe it means to be a conscious being. All so to make an observation you need a conscious entity. It is this conscious action (the act of measuring) that brings the molecule into realty and out of the world of possibility. In my own words I would say that the conscious thought which leads to action of the experiment defines the result, meaning it well respond to all experimentation it is a wave of infinite possibility. There for molecule them self’s are infinite possibility well we no this because there the fundamental building blocks of all matter no matter what. So my conclusion, are atoms soiled? no as we have seen the atom only appears in realty when it is consciously address or measured so that says for an atom to project a soiled object it has to first have a conscious binging make a conscious action which in turn can not be done with out a conscious thought. So on a deeper level we create realty by thought. I mean even though we find a wave or particle both (when we dig deep) are still made up of atoms. It is like infinite existence of vibration the only end or begging would be stillness. I mean if you think of this it would explain how it is possible for every thing to be made up of atoms and why we see things as being solid if there not . There just responding to are perceptions (believes) of what is real! When I discovered this information a lot of things came into light, but first let’s stick to the evidence.

Atoms vibrate with in them self’s, these is the only thing that separates objects is the speed in which they vibrate. If something vibrates slow it is very dense (like a table) if it vibrates faster it becomes soft like flesh .now if you look up vibrate in the English dictionary it means to move to and thro or to oscillate between to points with out one or other point to vibrate to there would be no vibration meaning there would be no existence (matter)! Now this is very interesting because of what we just discussed with the wave particle duality the wave could not exist with out the practical and the practical could not exist with out the wave, they live with in the same space but they can take form as an individual but this dose not mean the other is not there it is still in existence .why is this? Well I would say throw common sense that it is were the vibration is happening both are in fact feeding of each other and if you did not have one the other could not exist but they are still to separate points for the vibration to happened, then I had a burst of enlightenment (which I’m sure you are getting as your reading this) which I well discuses in anther post but as we have seen the so called solid world we live in is not solid at all and we seem to have more of an effect on realty then we could ever imagined to understand more of how the world is an illsion we need to look into are brain which is in the next posts. This and the following information is so importent to understnding how to break controll of AI and any other form of surpression

jan rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote