View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 03:30 PM   #563
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I see that the Thuban Q&A is back in read-only form...for better or for worse...I'm not sure. Use extreme discernment and caution folks. This could be a rare glimpse into a deceptive and dark side of life...which in many respects appears to just be a lot of numbers and meaningless gibberish. I suspect that one can almost come under some sort of a spell by becoming completely immersed in this material...without being properly prepared...spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually. By the way...I agree with Anchor's last comment regarding the 'attacks'.

I also see (or don't see) that my thread "Thuban Thoughts" is still unavailable...even in read-only form. Is this an oversight...or is there really a problem with this thread? Once again...I'm leaning toward the theory that abraxasinas is in the process of defecting from darkness to light...and that the walk-in entity may also be doing so. I know nothing about this sort of thing...so take these comments with a boatload of salt. I don't even know if that sort of thing is possible. OK...my computer is acting weird...so I'm going to stop. Hi guys.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-09-2010 at 03:35 PM.