Thread: Are you a vego?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 07:07 PM   #12
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you a vego?

Quote:
Originally Posted by realitycorrodes View Post
Gita, Thanks for you reply and your message. I too cannot work out how to pm (personal message) anyone. I have found the option but it keeps taking me to a message saying pm is not activated?
I think you need to post a certain amount of replies in order for the pm to be activated. Best get in touch with a moderator. Here's a link to ask them questions;
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17983

Quote:
Yeah, I tried the jain guys sun gazing technique a couple of years ago. I did it for about 2 months.
I Also I am an extrreme type of personality so I pretty much went for 30 minutes the first time staring at the sun. No problem with my eyes either but I made sure it was literally the first 30 minutes when the UV is zero.
From my research, you won't get any more benefit if you do more than 10 seconds to begin with and then add on 10 seconds each day from that as the brain can only process it in 10 sec increments. This vid may help to explain a bit better,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlCJPxxKoaY

Quote:
I relate strongly to "The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry ...'
This is my signature!

Quote:
I am not a light worker. I don't really care to be one...they seem to be a different breed to me. Thats ok with me. Live and let live. I am not here to help anyone. All I seem to be doing is meeting ancient friends of mine and checking that the bond is based on joy. I don't meet any new people. I am not generating any new attachments to the illusion. Just my perspective. It could be wrong.
All lightworkers are different from each other and contribute to many different fields under the umbrella of lightworkers. Most people here are contributing to the Light in one way or another including having joyous bonds and it seems to me that you’re meeting new people here and bonding pretty well. Just my perspective.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote