View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 08:00 PM   #286
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I've told a number of people about the reality of the ET presence and have yet to see a panic reaction. So, I'm curious. Do you have any insight as to the reason for the panic attack?
I asked for specific, detailed reaction. These are the answers: I fear the intent of the et races. Will they try to enslave us, eat us, or otherwise use us for evil purposes? Based on the war like history of the earth race, why should these off world races behave any better than we do? 2. I fear the reaction of earth people, particularly the right-wing fundamentalists who will have their entire dogma or way of thinking challenged. If Obama is the one disclosing, will these people believe that Obama is just using a fake disclosure as an excuse to bring in One World Order? Will there be a contingent who don't believe that et really exists, that Obama is lying in order to gain more control through fear? Will those fundamentalists revolt? What will the talk radio people come up with due to their lack respect for our elected leader? Will there be a war over this?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote