Old 06-22-2009, 09:38 AM   #1428
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
That is awesome work
Im going to show this to as many people as I can

Such detail and knowledge of the human body. So, who wrote the bible? It would have had to be a people with full knowledge of the workings of the human body, knowledge of our divine nature, and masters of the written word to encode such details. Who were they?

I just had a thought - is it the same people that left us the clues that point us to the stars??

I was thinking - the event of the veils being torn down - will it be a case of where-ever we are individually within our own awaking process, that is where we will finish? Will we all have a chance to fully awaken, or must this be done before the veils are opened?

Also, we are all looking to a global event - is it possible that this whole process of accension could happen on an individual basis when a person is ready?
The esoteric teachings say that in a instant, the whole world will remember,but can we let go of this reality in order to move foward.Also can we face our fears. Those that are ready, will be snatched from the four corners in the blink of an eye,Blink 182

See here's the big secret.Once the veil is torn,we will have full acess to zero point ,even after the event,because the restriction will be lifted. The MIB's goal is to have some wondeful lie prepped annd ready, as an Xcuse for what just took place.They are going to use every scare tactic in their arsenal, to channel the energy downward for destructive purposes.

See the big secret on the show Lost,was the ones called the others ,were manifesting things out of the Ether.Subs ,boats ,copters and search parties were all be created by Benjamin Aka solar Plexus son of Jacob aka 12 salts. They were using zero point.

Also in this series, they were trying to get the women to reproduce,just like in the movie ,A Hand maids Tale.The Esoteric traditions say that after this takes place ,women will no longer bear children in the carnal way.There is a whole lot not being said,yet its written in the very old books,and coded in the biblical text.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote