View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 12:59 AM   #4
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mass mind-control counter measures: input needed

Periodic energy-clearing also helps. Any set routine from chi gong 'chi-circuits' to yogic chakra meditation to shamanic spirit-cleansing, etc., is helpful, because there is an energy-component to everything that manifests in the physical. I find I have a much simpler time staying focussed and shedding extraneous garbage if I take the time to meditate for about an hour and clean my psychic space about 3 times a week.

Another thing that sounds kind of silly but really does work is shaman-style rattling or bell-ringing to clear negative vibes. The idea is that the rhythmic noisemaking damps and/or breaks up non-healthful wave-forms. I made myself a small bell-tree (essentially a handle with bells attached to one end instead of something that rattles) and I have found that shaking it over my bed for about a minute before I go to sleep helps really clear my dreamspace. Instead of wallowing in everyone's general 'night-garbage', I am able to dream clearly and in ways that are helpful to my work, both physical and spiritual.

As an experiment of sorts, I started carrying my bell-tree with me when I went to work (I work for the Public Library system), and when it was well-received, I offered to do a simple, 5-minute space-cleansing before we opened for the day. On the days I 'rattled', our patrons seemed much more mellow, and we definitely had a smoother, less troublesome work day. Now, my co-workers routinely ask me if I brought my bells with me...

I know these things may sound a bit strange, but I am discovering that the more one actively claims one's own space, the less outside crap is able to stick.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote