View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #31
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

As long as official proof of civilization remains hazy and hidden in the confines of elite order…there is nothing but His-Story to talk about. But, do wonder why it is a secret and who is to gain from it being a secret.
It’s a fact that religious scriptures have been revised over and over. It’s no secret that original text and artifacts have been destroyed, looted and kept out of sight for various reasons. Much of what we know is nothing but fabrications or straight out lies. Everything taught to us in these controlled learning institutions (schools) is meant for control. Scientist is still trying to figure out the correct way to do mathematics and physics. They have admitted numerous times that math and science as we know it will be rewritten in the new future.

Honestly, I think most people can’t handle the truth and will look for alternative stories to satisfy their egos and perceptions. Humans were meant to live in peace not chaos. I’m amazed that tribes and Amish people are still thriving while the world is in chaos around them. Why is modern day society not living in peace? Who’s responsible for the world being the way it is today? I’m sure we all know the answer.

I often wonder what’s really important to people? Do they want to uplift or do they want to remain as part of the problem? Hmmm…around and around we go...

You want a fact? Here’s one…

Right now, we all have the opportunity to make true history, history we can all be proud of and find inspiring.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote