View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #113
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

I want to thank everyone for this thread, it is fascinating.

I want to share my vision of the future.

I see governance in the golden age of the future is going to be somewhat simpler than lists of organizational principles or rules. I have seen some examples of good rules in this thread but I maintain they are not really necessary. I think people know what is right, especially the sorts of people who will "inherit the Earth", if you know what I mean.

Free people's main aim in life will be that their neighbours fare well and prosper. These people will be almost completely "service to others oriented", and thus form a society that will not require "rules.

I have seen a quote purportedly from a high being which reads some-thing like "Take your brothers need as a measure for your action" - how much simpler can it be?

Yes it is anarchy! Non-government is basically what I am talking about, but it is a special kind of anarchy - pure, illuminated and tempered by the fact that its constituents are peaceful, harmonious and share love for all.

Leaders will be temporary, instinctively elected for a set purpose simply for organizational efficiency and not personal aggrandizement or for any power or lifestyles advantages. The processes surrounding this will be transparent and honest. A group would say let's build this house/barn here and the team would form and organize based on the group consensus and need of the moment. Somewhat Amish in style but with less reliance on old traditions and customs, but more on an instinctive and shared intuitive knowledge of the needs of the moment.

I have complete faith in the power of humanity to bring about such perfection on Earth and we here are a small part of that process.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 07-23-2009 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Reworked some sentences.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote