View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 08:31 AM   #109
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

Are you saying this is your idea..your vision as you see fit about the Radiant Zones here? I highlighted it in green.

So...are you saying all of this pertinent and important information is all theoretical, hypothetical and speculative?

Or do you mean building the Radiant Zone is based on theoretical, hypothetical and speculative information?

Perhaps you are saying the tenets/foundation/base of what the Radiant Zone will be establish on is just a result of theory?

I highlighted the last sentence in green for reference.

The rest of what you've said sounds a lot like Darwinism to me. The survival of the fittest..the strong over the weak. Sift through the wheat and throw out the chaff.

Oh yeah, people will become crazy and envious because there's a bunch of people living in the Radiant Zone.

Fear mongering? Hysteria? I don't know. You tell me.

Why not just post the relevant information out there without ones own personal spin on it? Why not just let people read it and let them make their own informed judgement on what needs to be done for them?

Playing Devil's Advocate Winter Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Dears,

The idea about the Radiant Zones as I as se fit is like this.

Even from ancient times and according with the instinct of conservation, people tend to try to preserve their life, family and possessions against the threats of the nature, animals and other humans. This has been proven by the drawings from the prehistory in caves, etc. This is why the prehistoric man look after the better protection from caves, used the tools and weapons and invented fire, just to enumerate some. Then he gathered with others in flocks and formed tribes and communities, just for the sake of defending better.

So, when someone has the insights and informations that this and that will menace his life or his properties and if he has a grain of brains, he immediately start making plans to counter that. The permanent assessment of the potential threats make part of the survival of individuals and through that, the species overall.

So, we have been informed by several people. We have been warned by some imminent and possible threats. Nobody said 100% are real and will stroke exactly in that moment, etc. Everything is prone to a degree of uncertainty (also backed in physics, by Heisenberg principle) therefore nobody could tell something will happen and the exact timing with 100% certainty. But, an intelligent person, in the know, will be capable with the best of his capacities to protect his family and his welfare and his obliged to do so, in order be called a sentient and intelligent being, rather than a sheeple or a damned idiot.

Now I want to ask you, if the guys on the Thailand beaches seeing the water withdrawing from the shore and knowing that this would be producing by a large TSUNAMI is sucking water far away, wouldn't be able to run like hell and have a better probability of escaping alive? Wouldn't many Jews given attention and care about the first actions of Hitler when gaining his power and prepared the departure well before the SHTF, wouldn't many more escaped?

Like that, we have been warned by many people and of many perils. How much of these will be the tsunami or the devastating , draconic regime we do not know, but WE HAVE THE DUTY to gather together and use our brain, inform ourselves and put the foundation of some sort of protection for us.

Now, the problem is how many people are aware, how many think this is more important than the place he/she's going in vacation, or if they afford it, etc; is then their business and their thing.

We cannot drag by the force someone not letting go to the peril and die. Maximum what we can do is to say to him, HEY, TAKE CARE! IF YO GO THERE OR DO THIS or THAT YOU WILL DIE! So such, is his or her decision to do it or not do it, as all we were created by God with this degree of free will or liberty of decision.

Think that here is not my job , nor mission to drag somebody on their sleeve say, come with me, come on my land, there you would be safe. No, I cannot say that, because I haven't at the moment the financial power, to create the retreat even for me. But I can say, hey, look, I found an area, with so and so, characteristics and there are many pieces of land across, which could make a good opportunity to create a Radiant Zone for the people who are preoccupied, have the willing and have the material resources to do that. If you want you will come buy the additional land may be left, let's work together, will cost us less, we can do great things together. It would be as a sort of cooperative of like minded persons, which they are already aware of the need of Radiant zones. In case SHTF would be very good we have each other to rely on, if SHTF not happening, then good, we have a house in an extraordinary nice place and we are a bunch of friends there, so is noting lost nor waisted. And heck , we are furnished with 2 years provision of food. So what I'm saying here is about people they are searching others, like them and also have the material possibility to sustain such a plan.

We cannot come here and say, hey look I put at the stake my land, I will construct myself the retreat, who will want to come and join me, for free , etc, etc. No, myself I cannot say nor do such a thing, because I cannot, financially speaking and I think this issue is not correct. The maximum what we can do here is to make a theoretical foundation of the organization of such radiant Zone, let this forum be a place of contact, where people would met each other and if they like and they have the means, then they PRIVATELY and by NO COERCION will decide if they want to construct a retreat or not.

Also, if we want be sincere with ourselves and recognize the fact, that right now not many people are concerned about their safety and families at the point that would sell the house, liquidate their assets and then be able to construct and move in a retreat like that. No, many people lack that degree of determination and the wits for doing such thing. Also we should accept that, not all the persons will be saved when SHTF will coming (nobody guarantee the safety neither of the Radiant Zone dwellers even!), but for sure those who disregard the warnings, the gathered wisdom and the ahead preparation for such event, will be in more danger than those who take steps ahead for their safety.

If a bunch of people, which from early time, put their brains, work and money and construct a retreat like that, well ahead SHTF and moved there with like mind other people, etc and when SHTF and a lot of strained and crazed people envy them and want to take by force their place or their provisions, I think this is not right and if this will happened in my personal case, I would defend it with my life.

So, what I'm thinking we must to do here, like many of us said, is to create an theoretical foundation of a Radiant Zone. We, the people, which are preoccupied about these issues, will be gathering together on this forum and we will agree to some document which will concentrate a common wisdom, based on many people experiences and ideas. Of course, nobody passed through what is supposed to come, but some of us maybe passed in life through very dangerous or perilous experiences that would be great to share with others.

But, judging by the small count of replies here, I'm wondering if the people consider this a pertinent idea, are convinced that SHTF will soon come and are decided and dedicated to such survival plan for them and their families.

For many, I think, is just a convenient way of killing some time. Maybe, most of the people are not really willing to leave their house just based on some mere suppositions. Others are not willing to invest money in such an enterprise, better think do other issues with it. And I think that concerned persons, with brains and possibilities they already have such thing. Remained just people which maybe are not so hardly convinced of urge of this retreat, or persons which never gave a serious thought or people who cannot afford such investment at the moment.

Anyway, the clock is ticking, force vaccination is around corner, Codex Alimentarius will strike after, internet freedom we can kiss good bye, all culminating with Oct-2011; these with or without our preparation.

So, will we doing this theoretical foundation or not, people?
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote