View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 09:26 AM   #10
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Brmm Brmm Brrrrrrrrmmmmm...

Hi xlr8,
Like it..accelerate and yeah I know what you mean about that kiddy joy of zooming along when your on or in something that takes off at speed, so much fun eh.

Again, thanks for the info, I started reading some of it yesterday and it all made perfect sense to me so far.

I have come into contact with tons of material over the years and yeah there sure is a lotta B*** S*** out there so to speak.

I understand what Greg was saying and in many respects he is right and was valid in all his points, though I feel there is a difference to 'expanding your inner wisdom' as opposed to simply gathering 'more knowledge'.

WISDOM contains 'higher truths' whilst KNOWLEDGE is just the aquisition of more INFORMATION, which is mostly redundant.

What the world needs now is WISDOM we do not need more KNOWLEDGE and these two are distinctly different thing's.

Wisdom comes from a deep inner knowing of the truth when one comes into contact with it, you often feel as though you have heard it already, or somehow know it...

Whereas knowledge must be learnt and since most earthly knowledge is so distorted, twisted and manipulated it has no bearing on the true nature of reality anyway!

I cannot say the Phoenix Journals are ALL wisdom but the stuff I came across so far certainley seems to come from a higher vibration, anyway's will see as I read more.

Again thanks for the link and happy aaaaaAAAcelerating, haha lol.

Namaste

PEACE OUT
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote