View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 06:18 PM   #33
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Does anyone here, who has read BOTH Insider and H_H, think that perhaps the Pleiadians/Andromedans/benevolent ET sources are knowingly giving us false info in regards to the seriousness of the threat of reptilians, Orions, other malevolent ET's, so that we may use it as a catalyst to better ourselves? Are they playing the opposite side of the field by exaggerating genuine occurances to at least nudge us in the right direction? H_H states that the Lucifer Soul Group and the Pleiadians are "friends," so maybe the benevolent ET groups are simply just respecting the laws of free will and confusion by not telling their Earth contacts who is really in control?
Welcome to the club of those who have read just about "everything" by just about "everyone" and found they all disagree with each other. Of 5 or 6 Pleiadians groups we may hear from, they each have different stories. If they can't get their stories synchronized, why expect everyone else to?

Maybe it's part of the plan? I dunno, but it's rather frustrating so I don't bother reading much of that sort of material any more.

If I were to ask of them a question, I would like to get a straight and truthful answer and not one that conflicts with 50 other peoples' answers to the same question.

I came to the conclusion that since much info and many predictions are off the mark in many cases, it's not all that helpful. For myself at least.

Blossom Goodchild's informants come to mind in a BIG way.

However, in general, it seems the immediate future will continue to degrade. Perhaps our best response is to maintain a clear and positive connection with our higher self and the divine as well as with others.

And to stock up with whatever provisions we can. Things can change quickly and we may have to leave our supplies and go. What then? That's why working on ourselves and that connection may well serve us better than guns and freeze dried food.

I know not what else to do.
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote