View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:43 PM   #381
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Oh oh,

Look out it is a last ditch effort by the group called Luc......... geez, I dont want to even spell it.............to recruit more souls.

I ask the Angels of Light, St Michael, Christ our Lord and the Creator, even Buddha and Krishna to protect us all from their evil plot and last ditch effort to recruit poor innocent souls here.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR SPIEL, YOU WILL BE DOOMED.

Geez am I the only one to stand up and try to protect you guys, fine.
No dear...seems we must have been on the right track to begin with. As they have sent help.

You see Ellie, the 13 aspects could not pull themselves together enough to explain being "one" with the universe. So they had to be reminded by one of their fire breathing dragons that the aspect of such a separation, or 'division" would create a unity. And really are "one".

Just keep in mind, where that unity is born....from the Creator, and not the council of a clan of Dragons, using that unity of the clan of dragons to separate Susan and her aspects.

I pray for them all....may the Creator grant them forgiveness..... as at least one I know is still in pain, but resolved.

And I do mean resolved.

And ~Firedrake~.....about time your clan came to the rescue of the aspects you've sent out here to do your work through. They have been quite alone in the usury of deception. At least we now know where the separation is coming from...naughty way to leave a member hanging for your cause. At least now the truth is out, and the compromise is there for all to see.

Last edited by BROOK; 03-14-2010 at 02:02 PM.