Thread: Answers
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 04:21 AM   #41
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Answers

It is true that someone has been trying to destroy B&K's relationship and Avalon since almost its inception. This particular person has done a lot of damage on multiple levels and it would not surprise me if those efforts are still in the works. It also appears there are others who may want to see Avalon (this forum) taken down as well. This also saddens me.

However, we don't know what Avalon 2 will look like. We don't even know what Kerry's forum is as all of this is very new and in the works. What we do know is that his place we've spent a lot of hours getting to know each other, sharing information and networking is closing its doors in a few weeks.

On one hand what is happening is confusing and depressing. On the other hand, I'm curious as to the new directions Bill and Kerry are moving in and what they will be creating for the members here. That, hopefully, is something to look forward to.