View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 11:11 PM   #34
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Hi, Everyone:

Sorry to have to do this. It was my call, and I take full responsibility.

Kinsuemei2 was also masquerading as "Heather Anderson" who was a non-existent person. Kinsuemei and "Heather" had both e-mailed Camelot with literally near-unbelievable stories written in a very similar style. There were all kinds of problems with the information.

Four days ago, Eleni was contacted by Kinsuemei stating that "Heather" had been killed in a traffic accident. All my red flags went up and I did an IP cross-check on the e-mails we had received at Camelot.

I should have done this earlier. It's a wrap, I'm afraid. The IP address on separate e-mails from Kinsuemei and from Heather was identical: 67.132.69.188.

[Image removed re: Bill Ryan request]

We found just now that it was also shared on the forum by Kinsuemei2, HeatherJJAnderson, Kane944, and KilaSolai.

I appreciated many of Kinsuemei's posts on the forum. But I have zero sympathy or tolerance for hoaxers. The real super-soldiers wasted time and energy examining "Heather's" story (Kudos to Duncan O'Finioan, btw: he decided right at the start that it was bogus). To post this kind of invention is a real slap in the face to the real-deal folk. I wrote to Kinsuemei that he does not deserve the time of day from any one of these very fine people.

So if anyone knowingly hoaxes information and it comes to my attention, it's a permanent ban. If I decide it's proved beyond any doubt, I'll make the call immediately and will take full responsibility. There's enough wild information circulating which makes the jobs of researchers much harder... having an internal saboteur does not help the world be a better place.

Expect criticism from Kinsuemei, by the way... please ignore it. We have to learn, and move on.

With best wishes to all, Bill

Last edited by Karen; 02-17-2010 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Remove screen shot per Bill Ryan request
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote