View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 10:56 PM   #30
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Ross, what is the deliberate disinfo.

Since I personally know, met and have been at presentations that David Wilcox did and have a lot of insider info, I agree with Kinsuemei2 regarding him. And I will never forget David grabbing his genitals during his presentation just as my 13 year old daughter walked into the room. It was obscene. As I also attending 3 of his presentations... almost all identical but publicized as different, we were really put off as it cost us a lot of money and wasted time since my husband arranged to take a day off work to attend. It was in essence a real rip-off.

Next, it is clear to be David is totally into the celebrity thingy and anyone can figure that out just by listening him talk about himself. My other info regarding David also comes from other friends of his who have known him for awhile and have stated that Davids idea of research is google. Take it for what you will but if Kinsuemei2 is being banned for anything that he had to post regarding DW then something is very wrong in Kansas here on this forum.
And how can you tell it's 'deliberate'?
I'm glad I stated that in my opinion the GFL is utter BS, when I started my 'The Ashtar Command...' thread.

It's not a good development when moderators start randomly ban people whenever the mood strikes, because it suits them.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote