View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 11:38 AM   #8
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Predictions... To be or not to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
OK, I got family over in the Portland Oregon area. So we are just going to have to change this prediction to significantly lighten that event.

The only failed prediction is one that comes true. Predictions are warnings - keep going this way and this is what you will get - change course by a couple of degrees and 10 miles down the road, you will end up in a different place. Our collective consciousness can affect earth change and other scenarios - which is why I think so many predictions do not come true.

Then - there is the topic of which timeline you are going to go down - that you can choose with your consciousness. Food for thought.
I completely agree with you Karen. I just wanted to start a thread where all predictions can be seen together purely for analytical reasons and am interested to see if a pattern can be derived from it. I’m aware that there can be different timelines and many things can be averted due to power of prayer that many groups around the world are engaging in. I also wanted to try and discern all the info coming from different sources and wonder if some kind of crude discernment measurement can be created based on the sources’ info – I hope this makes sense.

Ps Karen, thank you for helping me setup a new thread.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote