View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:55 PM   #200
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Wow...this bantering has become quite the norm here lately, hasn't it?

Here is what I am perceiving:

EXAMPLE

Member 1: I know the answers.

Member: 2 No you don't.

Member 1: You're too stupid to understand.

Other members: What? (ad infintum)

I have never seen a Pleiadean, but it doesn't bother me when others say that they have. Really nothing exists that hasn't been given meaning by being processed by the mind. Otherwise, everything is just energy vibrating at different frequencies. Consciousness penetrates this entire field of energy
and often fragments itself into various objects and egos to add experience to the Source. So depending upon the mind of the individual, what appears to me as one thing may appear completely different to others. This is a common problem with getting a general consensus from individuals who've had 'contact' with energy of a more powerful frequency. One person may see a religious idol while the person standing next to them may see a dead relative.

Arcora, as an alleged adept of Universal Laws, you most certainly understand what I'm saying. The only thing that I see in you that you should remain mindful of is to not allow the knowledge you've acquired to inflate your ego as to begin to persecute others who have not achieved your level of consciousness. You can use knowledge to help others, but if you begin to use it to feel better about how wise you've become, then you're heading down a road far too many mystics have traversed.

So if you see us as pigs and you possess the pearls, make sure they're pearls and not mothballs.

G

Last edited by Gevaudan; 12-16-2009 at 12:01 AM.
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote