View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 03:15 PM   #21
Northboy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: * URGENT * Mind Parasites @ Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynox View Post
If this question was phrased to me, I offer that my recently edited post contains my reason and inspiration:

"This energy expresses, initially, as frustration and then advances to present itself as harsh and abrasive words and [Edit add] harsh and abrasive [Edit end] rejections of ideas."

I read the dialog and when discussions transgress to vehement attacks I feel the vampires increasing their feeding, I feel this directly, I shield myself, and once in awhile I'll bring it into illumination in a post of my own, but I try and avoid direct responses to those negative posts which would simply serve to fuel the feeding, in my experience.

Entire forums have been highjacked in this manner, and the resonant folks driven elsewhere, and I'd like to see this Avalon creation become a cyber safe haven for slices of the truth that integrate the truth, in peace.

Namaste!
Ah, you're empathic to the dark side, a kind of canary for the coal mine of this forum.

I see that your intentions are pure and I agree with you.

You sense them showing up? It could be my fault, sorry, they don't like me getting out much....
Northboy is offline   Reply With Quote