Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 07:04 PM   #83
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Let's assume that abraxasinas is one of the key players in this Solar System...should they be treated as royalty...or cross-examined in a respectful yet trenchant manner? I fear 'Acts of God' 24/7. I fear that legion demonic buttons are within easy reach of some very shaky hands. I find myself pulling my punches constantly with everyone...because I don't wish to hurt anyone's feelings. But I still come across as being irreverent and off the wall. I believe there is a key Human/Reptilian Hybrid who is the intercessor between the Reptilian and Human Races. I can't prove it...but that's what I presently think. I don't have a clue whether they are on our side or not. I worry about various hypothetical factions in Underground Bases and Motherships. I am very frightened by advanced technology weaponry...and by those who control these demonic devices. And then there is stuff like soul transference, cloning, soul scalping...and who knows what else? I perceive that we are truly on the precipice. I have tentatively proposed the United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads as a rational means of getting this irrationality under control. But this is completely from an uninformed layman's point of view. I know very, very little with any certainty. I hardly know my name anymore...and that's on a good day.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-05-2010 at 06:52 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote