View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 04:03 AM   #160
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
This thread has taken off - so much to catch up on

Myplanet2 made reference to a split "whether to stand up and engage, or whether to walk away from polarity and choose non judgement, unconditional love, and unity"

Interesting comment and mostly true, however unconditional love does not exist in the 3rd Dimension, you may attempt to hold a high frequency but unconditional love is a 5th+ Dimensional state of consciousness, this where I believe a fundamental issue is with people seeking the unconditional love frequency.

To completely raise your resonance or frequency you must pass the Shadow Self(dark side), you cannot pass it using ignorance of the Shadow Self and its existence, the problem I see are people just blocking out all the bad things creating a bubble, self imposed blockage or protective shield mechanism from the Shadow and by doing so creates denial to its existence. I notice so many people portray an artificial resonance without strong foundation and this I feel is where we must think about carefully as without this understanding we may never reach our goal. E.g. You talk to someone who is happy with themselves, joyous and in a fantastic mood, and if someone were to mention something negative(oh the market is going to collapse watch its only a matter of time) they cant handle the thought of the information, they resort to attacking the messenger sometimes showing a side that they themselves didn't even know about.

Those who understand and know of the shadow self and its part have the greatest opportunity in respecting its place and thus further understanding how unconditional love can be attained as once you reach unconditional love you no longer are in the 3D realm.

So being in love and light is a conscious choice of being but at the same time understanding the dark and shadow side and its roll is as equally important.

Namaste'
It's not easy to know whether you are using the same terms with the same definitions as others, so I refrain from disagreeing until it's clear. I think I see where you point, so let me elucidate a bit.

If it's true that Paradox in 4D means something different than it does in 3D, then the door is open to consider that things are changing at a basic level. The only person I've heard define paradox as a 4D construct was Jim self, who said that it means "what was true before may not be true now, and what was untrue before, may be true now." The net result would be choice, under that definition.

I'm not certain that unconditional love is unavailable in 3D, but I tend to agree. But that doesn't mean that will remain true. I can see a scenario where this could be. I've heard a few teachers mention that we're on uncharted territory right now in this shift, and that it may not be entirely accurate to think that we are going anywhere in this shift. The possibility has been suggested that we are bringing the higher dimensions here where we are. bringing heaven to earth, as another way of putting it.

Although it's not yet real to me, it makes some sense, or at least is worth considering.

I hesitate to concur that the shadow self must be passed before the frequency can be raised to 5D consciousness level. perhaps I don't know what you mean by that. I think it's plain that anyone who is oblivious of their dark side is going nowhere beyond 3D, because it would mean most of their work is before them. All the dark aspects of all the polarities have to be reintegrated and discharged before a truly higher frequency can be maintained for more than a short span. It's part of who we are. It's part of all that is, and as Bashar is fond of saying, "All that is, wouldn't be all that is, without all that is".

we split what we look at as polarity apart for contrast and context, and came to the densityville of 3D to fully experience that contrast.

So if you mean that this has to be repaired before stably climbing to the higher frequencies, approaching unconditional love, then I would agree with that notion.

What I'm seeing as I do my work and rise up, is that these dimensions are not discrete places, but that they are all available here and now, under the right circumstances. There is little 3d structure left for me now. I'm seeing a natural choice of 4D structures in my daily life, and I see myself consciously moving towards unconditional love, although I'm nowhere near yet. Just getting the first tastes. I don't know whether that means I'm making brief visits to 5D, or whether I'm bringing 5D tools to 3D.

Maybe the rules are changing. maybe as earth nears 4D, the new definition of paradox is becoming possible more broadly, and what was true a moment ago, is no longer true now. I'm staying flexible and open to this possibility.

having just spent some months examining my dark side, I can see why some would try to wall it off, but it can never work. Unless that too changes, and it can work.

Uncharted territory. we can make new rules.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote