View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 03:04 AM   #155
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

That was a cool run down. Different but very much an important truth. Let me read that again. Absolutely! The template of duality is what operates here in this world. Which makes love conditional. Now pushing unconditional love into the fifth is very close as to what I have experienced. In the sense that the Angelic realm resides in the upper part of the fourth and unconditional love resides there as well. But for the purposes of the 5th, one must go there to be able to experience that. Well said! Also the statement I hear all the time is that the ego is a bad thing and shouldn't be able to participate in the journey. That will only cause more separation within you if you exercise that. Your ego can be a healthy ego and it is a part of who you are. Take it out of you and you will have a dull and boring existence. It puts some gratitude emotionally back into you. If it is healthy and balanced, it will also make things just go better. If you deny it you are deny a part of yourself. If you embrace it as a part of who you are, then you will have a better sense within you. Any denial of self is a blockage.

Balance is always key!

Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote