View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #13
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: it seems eeriely quiet of late

Swanny I think you may be right with that......you know the past week or so all along the east coast of england and scotland it has been dire..... cold overcast (i guess a little like a nuclear winter).....so what you might ask.... well you want to see the build up of pollutants ..grime..fallout!! all over the cars indeed everything........never seen anything like this since the late 60's and 70's when Teesside was badly polluted due to industry......so mix in with that a little avian or bird flu ...whatever....bingo epidemic spread under the cover of poor weather........it really is very cold by the way....where the hell did this come from .

Alyscat with your remark about TPTB nicking all the dosh well you are very right.
England declared itself bankrupt in 1869, but was allowed to trade under some ruling that i have misplaced in me memory...so all the shareholders (the British public) had to pay TAX to reduce this debt, after 70 years a bankrupcy is written off without exception. Do your maths. In 1939 we went to war with Germany ..... and borrowed huge amounts of wonga to fund it...bankrupting the UK again. 70 years pass do your maths again we should now be a taxless society because we have no bankrupcy but what has just happend.....CUCKOO G20 G standing for gullable greed grabbing now we are bust again !!!! Smoke Mirrors Magic.....the PTB could learn David Copperfield a trick or 2.

I am locking and loading and the first hero that tries to get past me wheelchair ............. will have me missus to deal with...she'll bust yer nuts after nicking yer wallet ......... then they'll get a airgun pellet in the ass......after being licked clean by me collies!!

boy are we in for some interesting times.

kindest regards Dave Caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote