View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 09:15 PM   #19
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: OBAMA's SECRET HYPNOTIC TECHNIQUES IN HIS SPEECHES!

We all do it.

We all copy all kinds of manipulations from parents, friends, teachers, whistleblowers, you name it.

We all function on some level in a hypnotic world and we hypnotize others.

You are a bit more aware, Greybeard is a bit more aware.

And as with all things; it is the intent that makes something " good" or " bad ".

Intentions are an interior experience and how would you know what , for instance, my intention is in writing this post?

You will have to communicate with me, have a real life conversation, on a deeper level then this medium is providing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Alexander View Post
Greybeard: Indeed, with a decade worth of experience with hypnotherapy, hynposis, nlp and other psychological tools I know that is true. In fact I used it quite a lot myself many years ago for personal gain when working as a sales man. In later years I'm only using such for helping others or myself and not to manipulate for personal gains.

And with such knowledge comes a great responsibility and power - people do have free will, but they can be programmed to think someone elses will is their will.

Of course, studying these matters on your own and learning more about it will help a great deal, and make you more aware of how widespread such things actuallyy are. That will also help you from getting put under so to speak, at least in most cases.

-EA

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote