View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 01:51 AM   #16
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what websites are u checkin every day?

awesome feedback!

im adding some of these to my daily....

i made this thread cause i was feeling repetitious in my daily web routine...
wantd to see if i was limited in my scope, if there were blogs i was missin, lines i wasnt seein, etc.

and i read a thread bout steppin away from the PC...
which i thought was brilliant.

I myself have had to find a balance between whats POSSIBLY happening, and how i CHOOSE to live. In fact im still finding that balance. I used to listen to Alex Jones EVERYDAY for instance....yeah i was also chronically depressed at the time too! lol.

Now i watch the mainstream and the alternative, mix em together, add a dash of lemon, some honey, and brew it into a tasty tea to drink while i go out and enjoy the sunshine...through the 'trails...as i hike some trails.

sure ive had my fair share of cointel pro activities conducted on me, planted evidence, psy ops conducted by a wealthy senator's princeton and yale educated son, abductions, blah blah blah... but what is life at the dawn of the 21st century without some hair raising envelope pushin?

on a different note:
Im kinda bummed cause i was slated to perform at the conference in LA this weekend, but i cant make it. Was originally gonna drive my vegi-diesel across country but it isnt ready and i couldnt justify the plane ticket and car rental....Kerry was really sweet about it, but i still feel bad.

anybody else think rense is paid off?
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote