View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 08:38 PM   #1
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Default 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random info

Hi all,
These are just some more random tidbits of info swirling around in my head. I also am trying to encourage people to "think for themselves" and think outside the box. Basically training people to see the big picture.
"He who trains himself on only one side leaves himself open for attack on all others."

I can not give you exact details but i can put you on to it, then it's up to you to follow the breadcrumbs.

Here is a little think test to see if you can notice what is right out in the open. Take a globe (either online or off, maybe at the local library) and find Hawaii. Hawaii is 19.5 degrees above the planetary equator. Pay attention to all areas between 19.5 and 22.5 degrees. Place your finger on it and slowly spin the globe and tell me what you see.

Now find 19.5 and 22.5 degrees below the planetary equator, slowly spin the globe and tell me what you see.

Why did the war stop at the 38th paralell?
Why does the gov not hire you after your 38th birthday?
Why does the centient barrier exist?
What are those white boxes in the sky that you can only see at an angle of 22.5 degrees?
Why are the pyramids located at specific points on the globe.
Why does the earth not spin around with the galaxy? Why does it sway back and forth?
Why is there 4 distinct levels of conciousness around this planet that perfectly harmonize with the frequencies of the 4 levels of brain activity that you pass through when you are sleeping? (the last being R.E.M.)
Why does the same upwelling energy model fit the earth, galaxy, universe and even the mutiverse? (meaning why does energy upwell in the same locations at the micro and macro levels.
Why is the planets round but the galaxies flat like discs?
Why do some galaxies spin oneway while other spin another way?
Why does all of our food and drink cosist of metals, minerals and other things that our flesh does not need? (this has already been proven by that "coral calcium" guy.)

Start asking the right questions.

BTW, Hitler wasn't looking for the perfect soldier, he was looking for the perfect "human" soldier.

Start asking your guides or higher selves these questions and tell me what answers you get, if you get any.
They are not telling you the whole truth they are only telling you what they think you need to know.

And the next time any of you run into an Annunaki mention my name and look at thier eyes and tell me what they do.

All oif these things are already well documented and recorded by sientists, researchers and such. You just have to locate the material.

Peace, Love & LIght
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote