View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 06:08 AM   #70
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

We all have to fully understand first what we really are. We are a genetically engineered hybrid creature born of the manipulations of the Draconian Reptilians. They took over this solar system 357 thousand years ago and at that time redesigned those humans that became their slaves. They had an edge in technology and perhaps still do. That may be why the original Lyrans/Elohim race (those that still hold the original genetic template for the pure form human race) have not come back here to save any of us. They are prevented by the Dracos somehow.

Once we understand that we have been heavily doctored and shut down by use of extensive genetic alteration, then we will see that the only true and pure way that real mentorship can happen, is if we regain our former estate. We need to gain full consciousness once again and remember who we really are. I for one believe that I am a part of the original Lyran race, but was dragged into this quagmire long long ago.

Until we are restored to our former state of consciousness, true mentorship will not go nearly as far as it could.

Last edited by Spiritelemental; 01-26-2010 at 06:12 AM.
Spiritelemental is offline   Reply With Quote